YouTuber 'Challenge'

9:16 AM

I am going to doing a YouTuber Challenge. It's not so much as a challenge...It's more like a questionnaire type thing where I answer questions that have to do with YouTubers. Kind of like a you ask, I answer. So without further ado, let's do this poo! (if you get that reference, then you are awesome!)

1. Favorite boy youtuber. It's between Shane Dawson and O2L
2. Favorite girl youtuber. Bethany Mota or Zoe Sugg
3. Favorite video. Every single one i've watched :P
4. Who do you ship? (YouTube OTP) Sawyer Hartmen and Mahogany LOX <333 XD #Mahawyer #Sawgany XD
5. Youtuber who always makes you laugh. ERB and the one and only Shane Dawson. OOH and SUPERFRUIT. For those of you who don't know who that is, it's Mitch and Scott from Pentatonix's separate channel. They have me dying laughing every time. XD
6. Favorite bromance. Mitch and Scott from PTX <333
7. First youtuber you ever watched. I'm not too sure, but I've been subscribed to Glozell for a very long time. She followed me on twitter in 2012 :D
8. Favorite collab. I honestly do not have a favorite collab, but I LOVE Tyler Oakley's collab videos<3 Every time he collabs with someone, I always end up laughing. XD
9. Pair you wish would collab. O2L vs. The Janoskians. Just imagine that.....
10. Youtuber you've met, if any. Hehe...none......
11. Youtuber you most want to meet? Umm, all of them...? lol
12. Biggest Directioner Youtuber. As far as I know, from the people I'm subscribed to, Zoe Sugg seems to take the cake. XD
13. Youtuber you'd swap bodies with. Bethany Mota
14. Youtuber you best relate to. Bethany Mota
15. Favorite pictures of Youtubers together.





I know this isn't a group picture, but I just love Bethany Mota



















16. Best in fashion. This is a very hard one. So i'll name a few: Tanya Burr, Zoe Sugg, Mahogany, Andrea Russett, Cimorelli, Bethany Mota, Mitch Grassi, Scott Hoying
17. Best in make-up. I'm going to have to give this one to Tanya Burr. She is just absolutely stunning. <3 And her make-up tutorials are so good :)
18. Youtuber who inspires you the most. Bethany Mota :)
19. Youtuber crush. Luke Brooks from the Janoskians 
20. Youtuber with the best personality. Jim Chapmen. He is just so polite<3 #JANYA4evr 
21. Youtuber with the best hair. Mahogany LOX. I'm in love with her curly hair<333

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe