Non-Existent Love Life

11:16 AM


So...There is something you need to know about me....I am in fact a hopeless romantic. I always make up scenarios about me dating my favorite celebs or youtubers. My favorites to daydream about are Luke Brooks from the Janoskians, David Scarzone from IM5, and Kian Lawley from O2L. Why? I'll tell you why...Luke Brooks is a pure soul. His creativity is what gets me. He is an amazing photographer(snap me like one of those french models). Luke is spectacularly good looking as well. Tbh, I love his temper. Its hot. XD but seriously, Luke is my lamb. I chose lamb because his name is Luke Anthony Mark Brooks. Clever, i know. If I got it wrong in any way, please don't kill me Janoskianators. Next is David. David has probably the most adorable eyes I have ever seen. Please IM5ers back me up on this. I would fall for his puppy dogs eyes any time. All he has to do is pout and I'm gone. Don't get me started on his body. I mean whoa. His smile is heavenly and he is hilarious. OMG have you seen his old dance videos on his Instagram and Youtube?! No? Well you should if you want to melt out of your skin. Him and his band are so talented. They are working with Todrick Hall(BAE)on a little series called band camp. You should watch it. It is sooooo good and funny. 

Last but certainly not least, Mr.Kian Lawley. Let me just start out and say that he is one of the weirdest people I have ever seen. And I like that. He's not afraid to be weird and stupid on camera. He's like 8'10''(hows the weather up there, Kiki?)Because he's so skinny and lanky, some of the things he does looks awkward cuz his limbs are 5 feet long. I love Kiki Lawl no less though. I love the stupid faces he make. I looove the rest of the O2L boys. I could listen to Sam's laugh all day. Ricky is so sassy and hilarious. Jc is just so chill all the time. Trevor slays(I was going to say he is my queen, but lesbihonest, Tyler Oakly is the king and queen of my life<3). Although Frantastic Connor isn't in O2L, Connor is love, Connor is life(if you get that reference, were you as scarred as I was?)

I always think about the day I'll finally get a boyfriend. But I can never see someone liking me that way. I do love my body and I think I'm pretty sometimes, but I do have my insecurities. I haven't had a boyfriend since 9th grade. But I don't really count that as a relationship. I look around and see all these cute couples online like Zalfie(<3<3), Jia(soo cute), Kiandrea(I know they're R.I.P. but they WERE cute when they were together. She is soo gorgeous, and her eyebrows are always on point.) My point is, when am I going to get my moment?? I always think to myself, 'why don't guys like me?'. But then I think 'Maybe guys do like me they're just shy', Then I'm like....naahhhh. For those guys and gals out there who can relate, one day we will get our chance. We just have to wait a little bit longer than others. Sure we all want to date our favorite celebrity. I would love to date Luke, or David...or Kian...Can't choose. Even though its 80% impossible, we can always dream, right?

Question of the day: Who's your crush? :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe