Best Friends Forever? I think not...

10:15 AM

Friends come as quickly as they go. Some will stay with you forever, and some will leave you in the Walmart parking lot. About two and a half years ago, my family moved from North Carolina to Alabama. It was a stressful time for my family. We had to find a house, find a school to go to, and pack up everything we own. I was really sad, considering I was leaving my relatives and my best friends behind. On my last day of school, I took my camera to school and took pictures of my friends in every class. Last period in band, I gave all my closest friends one last hug. Of course they said they were going to keep in touch. Guess who still talks to me? No one. From time to time I get a Snapchat from someone, but only if I initiate it first. I still keep in touch with some other friends through Instagram and Snapchat.

But I wouldn't change a thing now. I love my school and all my best friends here. I don't think I could live without my clique<3 It's my last year in high school and after I graduate, I will only hope and pray that the clique still hangs.

Question of the day: Is anybody fresher than your clique? :-P

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe