Can school be over already?

7:02 AM

School has not been the best this week. The car I drive was messed up, I might not graduate because this stupid school is stupid and dumb, bae wont come thru, and my stepdad is being a moody poopy butt. I really need that light at the end of the tunnel. I’m halfway there though. Wednesday was a pretty good day for me, so maybe things are already turning around. Maybe I'll even get a good grade on all my tests today.

I am such a boring person. Nothing exciting really happens in my life. I mean the Europe trip was exciting, but that’s long gone now. I need to get famous overnight or something. One day, I wanna go to the VMAs. That would be a dream. Even if it’s the 2020 VMAs XD I need to become a famous singer or youtuber so I can either perform or host at the VMAs.

I am a very impatient person. Whenever there is a big event that’s coming up, a holiday, or just something exciting, I can’t wait till it gets to that day. Everyday, I do a countdown till the big day. Like for Christmas, I would make a small calendar and cross off the days till Christmas Eve. I just can’t wait for anything. I’m also kind of a picky person. I don’t eat onions, peppers, or tomatoes. So if I’m eating something and it has any of those veggies on it, like a cheeseburger, I will pick it off till the burgers bare. It’s just the way I am.


I’m just really bored right now. I want something fun and spontaneous to happen in my life. But I guess it’s better to live a boring life than no life at all. But a boring life is no life…lol so deep I can’t even see my knees. XD

Quote of the day: A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are for what you have...

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe