Frantastic Friday

10:42 AM

Happy Frantastic Friday everybody! (Sorry Conner) How was your week? Mine was exhausting. The pep rally at Zaxby’s was okay. I saw the baes there…. The football baes. I’ll admit that I did fangirl and freak out a little bit.  

So, I might be on TV. Some camera guys from a news channel came in my government class and filmed the class when we were ‘working’. This might be my big break you guys. You can’t miss me anyways because I’m wearing a bright neon yellow hoodie. School was school though. Pretty boring as always. Band practice after school wasn’t as bad as it usually is. Yet it was. We did the same thing over and over again. We have a game this coming thursday, yet we haven't even plotted the last movement. We two more practices to perfect what we have. But on the plus side, we accomplished so much, music wise.

I just want to talk a little bit about the friendship between me and one of my best friends(it’s a guy btw) in my digital file prep class. I go in the classroom and after I’m assigned my seat, I kind of walk around the class. I guess you could say I was hovering around him in a way. Let me just establish something before you say ‘oooh girl you got a bae? Or nah?’ The kind of friendships he has with people, specifically girls, is if people saw you together, they’d think you were a couple. I love him to death, though. He’s a cutie and a good person. At the pep rally the other day, he wanted me to rub his head. How could I say no to him? I did it for a good 5 minutes. When I stopped, he said that it felt nice and I was the only one that did it awesomely. XD thanks bae. I should start a brain massaging business.

Question of the day: What kind of relationship do you and your bestie have? J


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe