Shein Collage Haul

10:48 PM

Hello everyone! As you all know, I am one of the biggest fashion lovers. I am always looking for more sites to buy my clothes from and I'm always looking for new styles. Today, I want to talk about this site that I've been loving for quite some time. www.Shein.com is a site for very affordable and very stylish clothes.


 I have always wanted to work with a clothing company to give you all a sense of the items they have and what kind of styles I am into. So today, I am going to give you a collage of outfits that I think would be perfect for each season. 

Spring/Summer


Dress
 ($23.35): I think this dress would be perfect for a day out in the Spring. It is a beautiful black suede dress with a gorgeous embroidered neckline that goes down to the mid-stomach. I'm trying to get into wearing dresses more often and I think this dress would be a perfect option.

Red Buckle Boots ($40.51), Burgundy Studded Boots ($47.72), Suede Burgundy Boots ($36.05): I am a huge lover of ankle boots and these boots are absolutely the cutest. Sadly, I don't have a pair of shoes in this color yet. Suede seems to be a reoccurring material 

Dress ($11.99): Spaghetti strap dresses will be perfect for the summertime. The back is low cut and it is nice and flowy. The dress pattern is a bit out there, but it's just what I like.

Black Sandals ($34.33): A pair of black sandals is a staple that should be in every girls closet. It goes with every outfit and they are super cute and simple. 

Fall/Winter


Cropped Sweater ($18.88): During this cold season, sweaters are definitely a need in anyone's closet. I personally love to wear sweaters, no matter what the weather is. Now if you live in a place where one day it will feel like summer, then the next day it feels like below 0, then you'll want to be prepared. This sweater is the perfect item to wear because it's a thick, comfy sweater, yet it's cute and cropped.

Leather Trousers ($21.99): Anything leather is a must-have, especially these lovely leather trousers. I think they would look absolutely gorgeous paired with a cute sweater or a simple t-shirt.

Black Chunky Heeled Boots ($35.36): I have ALWAYS wanted a pair of heels like these. They are a staple in any girls closet and very affordable. As you guys know, these are very similar to Jeffery Campbell's, but Shein.com will give you a bang for your buck.

I am absolutely OBSESSED with the color burgundy. So you know I just have to buy a pair of cute boots and a cozy sweater to match it. You can pair this sweater with either these burgundy studded boots or those black chunky heels. If you want to add a more lighter tone to your look, you can replace the black leather trousers for a pair of white jeans.

Burgundy Loose Sweater ($14.99)

Burgundy Studded Boots ($47.72)

Sweater ($15.99): I am in love with this sweater. It just looks so cozy, soft, and flowy and it won't leave you hot and sweaty because it's not too thick. Grey is one of the colors that I really love to wear and it's very easy to work with.

Ripped White Jeans ($16.82): Who doesn't like to feel risque and daring by wearing white trousers? They are stylish and so easy to pair with. It is an important staple the every person should have or acquire. If your'e not too keen on the ripped jean style, there are plenty of other alternatives (Reg. White Jeans: $16.82)

Grey Boots ($37.77): I'm sure I've said this for just about every item, but these boots are super cute! I have never owned a pair of boots this color and it would be an amazing addition to my wardrobe. They go perfect with the sweater and adds a sense of fluidity to the whole outfit.

As you can see, a lot of these items can be used more than once and I think that's what makes getting dressed fun. Being able to mix and match using less items to create multiple looks. If you've completely fallen in love with any of these items and you want them for yourself, don't forget to click the links to the items and it will immediately direct you to the product.  You guys should definitely check out Shein.com. I think you guys would really like the items they sell and you won't be disappointed. 
xoxo
c'est la vie 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe