What If ...?

9:10 AM

I have a lot of what if's in my life. What if I won the lottery? What if I died? What if what if... I'm going to explain a couple what ifs I have that may or may not come true XD.

WHAT IF...

Brad and Angelina adopted me? I would think of awesome scenarios about what would happen. They would take me on trips to different countries, take me to movie premiers(imagine all the other celebs I'd meet), they could land me a movie role or help me start my singing career. The possibilities are endless. Obviously my real mom wouldn't put me up for adoption, but still. XD Here's the scenario: So Angelina just adopted me. I was really happy about it. When she adopts me, we drive to the house they live in(which is huge obviously). We went to her bedroom and we had a little heart-to-heart and I was crying because I was saying how my mom didn't want me and stuff. She started crying too saying that even though she wasn't my real mom, she still loved me like she was. I didn't have any clothes so she was like ok enough with the sadness. Let's go shopping! I was like 'no no no'. I'll feel bad you'll be spending so much money on me. She said it's fine. Now that you're my daughter, I can buy you whatever you want. So we literally shopped til' we dropped. A bajillion bags on each arm. That's the kind of life you would live if Brangelina were your parents. Since she adopted those other kids, she could adopt me too. That'd be pretty awesome though. Like you have a parent meeting or something and Angelina walks in and everybody faints. Every one will be like 'Why is Angelina Jolie here?' and she'd say 'I'm here with my daughter' and everyone would look at me like...

Another what if I always have is what if I won $1,000,000? That's way more money than I need. But I know exactly what I'd do with. I'd pay off every single one of my college tuitions, buy myself my dream car (2014 Dodge Charger) AND pay it all off, give money to my parent so they can pay off any bills(car, house, etc),  GO SHOPPING, take my family on trips to different countries and fly first class, buy a macbook, iMac, Apple TV, iPad, Beats, and everything I can't afford now. With all that money, you just have to go to Disney World and Universal Studios. Spend some time in a 5 star hotel with family and friend. Lastly, I would buy gifts and presents for all my friends and family to show my appreciation whenever they buy me things. And I'd STILL have more than enough money left. But most importantly, I will give to charities. I would also give out money to homeless people on the street. Just go up to them with a briefcase filled with $1000. I just want to see the happiness in their eyes when they open the briefcase. They can start their lives back up to the way they want it to and live happily. :)
Obviously, I'd probably never win $1,000,000 or get adopted by Brangelina. But hey, I can still dream.

Question of the day: What are you're 'What Ifs' in life? 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe