Starbucks Adventures

7:50 PM

Every Wednesday before school, me and my bestie go to Starbucks. Or after-school, me and some of my other friends would go. We thought it'd be pretty funny to use famous peoples names instead of ours. So here are a couple pictures of our Starbucks Adventures :D






This is the next drink I'm thinking about getting. What do you think?
For those of you who don't know, there is a 'secret menu' for Starbucks. It's not really a secret menu. You just get a bunch of ingredients to taste like something, like cotton candy, or twix. Last Wednesday, I got a Cinnamon Toast Crunch frap. I'm not going to lie, it was absolutely disgusting. I didn't want to tell my friends because then they'd be like 'you just wasted your money.' So I just drank it XD Now you know the truth.. XD lol omg It's not that it was particularly gross, it was just iced coffee and I didn't know it was going to be coffee when I ordered it. I absolutely hate coffee. ugh...

Question of the day: Have you ever ordered off the 'Secret Menu'?

xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe