Youtube Session: Sam Smith, Meghan Trainer, etc...

6:30 PM

From time to time, I have youtube sessions where I just watch a series of youtube videos till I fall asleep. I could be watching comedy videos, music videos, interviews, tutorials, or even videos of cute animals. I will admit that I have watched a few videos of baby animals and babies. Guilty as charged. So here is a little recap of this nights youtube session.

I have watched about 10 billion videos of Sam Smith. Music Videos, Interviews, and what not. I am just seriously in love with this guy. I watched the music videos for Leave Your Lover, I'm Not the Only One, and Money On My Mind. I watched his live SNL performances of Lay Me Down, Leave Your Lover, and I'm Not the Only One. I love everything about Sam Smith; his accent, his beautiful voice, and just his whole appearance. When I watched his music video for Leave Your Lover, I felt like crying because it's such a sad song. It's a song anybody can relate to. The music video is basically Sam, some guy, and this girl were having a night out. Sam and the guy had little moments with the girl. At first, I thought it was about Sam wanting the girl to break up with the guy and be with him. At the end of the video, when he says "Leave your lover, leave him for me," it shows that guy he was out with, and the guy was out on a date with his BOYFRIEND. So turns out the whole time, Sam wanted the guy to break up with his boyfriend so he could have him. When it was over I was like 'Whoa, backtrack for a second...' I scrolled through the comments and one in particular sparked my suspicion.




So I of course clicked the link and Sam Smith is in fact gay. But that made me love him even more. How open and comfortable he was about it. This is something he said about the whole situation: "I'm very comfortable and happy with everything. I just wanted to talk about him and have it out there. It's about a guy and that's what I wanted people to know[...] I do know that some people have issues in life, but I haven't, and it's as normal as my right arm."

Sam is just so calm and open about the whole situation and that makes my love for him even greater. If you want to read the whole article, here's the link: http://www.eonline.com/news/546310/sam-smith-opens-up-about-being-gay-reveals-album-is-about-a-guy-who-didn-t-love-him-back (if you're on mobile, you'll have to copy and paste. I'm really sorry :'(

If your'e feeling down or just want something to listen to, do not hesitate to listen to this angel. Hopefully, you won't regret it.

           

Up and coming artist Meghan Trainer came out with an amazing song All About That Bass. I'm not gonna lie, I watched the music video more than once. And I watched the behind the scenes. That's how in love I am with the song and video. It's very 60's like, with some of the hair and outfits. The song is about, as she said, loving yourself and loving the body your'e in. I scrolled through the comments and I was quite surprised. People were actually dissing it. Some people are stuck on the part when she calls skinny girls bitches. Clearly she didn't mean it to be offensive. She says just kidding afterwards. I can see why people would get offended, but it's just a song. A very good one. If you haven't seen the video, here it is :)

           


I re-watched Taylor Swift's new music video for Shake It Off. I still love it just as much as I did when I watched it the first time. After watched the video again, there was a link of ClevverTV finding 'hidden messages' in the song. But after watching the whole thing, it was kind of a joke. Like they made that video to almost make fun of people who think that T-Swizzle is illuminati. Here is the music video and ClevverTV video:

              
           


As you know, or not, Fifth Harmony performed their new song BO$$ at the VMAs. They did pretty good. I watched the music video for it and I must say, it was very awesome. Their outfits are on flick, their hairstyles are on flick, everything is just on point. Here's the video if you haven't watched it yet, or you just want to watch it again.

           

Last but not least, I had to watch my daily dose of Bethany Mota. I love that girl to death. Her hair is alway on point, her clothing is always on flick, and she is just all around amazing. I love watching her #BacktoSchoolwithBeth series because she gives really cute outfit ideas for school and great hair tutorials. I'm pretty sure a lot of you out there are part of the MotaFam. So power to the Motavators<3 For those of you who don't know who Bethany Mota, she is a very successful youtuber who is an expert at hair tutorials, and the princess of D.I.Y. projects. She has over 7M subscribers on Youtube. She has her own clothing line in Aeropostale and she recently released her new perfume. You should absolutely definitely check her out. Here's the link to her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6W7efUSkd9YYoxOnctlFg

So that was my youtube session today. If you decide to check out any of these people or links, let me know:)

Question of the day: What kind of videos do you watch on Youtube?

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe