Jeans, Galore.

3:42 PM

Hello everybody! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! Today, I'm going to be talking about a problem that I know a lot of you ladies(and gents)can relate to. 

So being me, I am a girl with a very short torso, yet really long legs. It is extremely hard for me to find jeans that are long enough for me. Every pair of jeans that I have stop above my ankles (which is a no-no for me) EXCEPT for one pair of jeans from Forever 21. Although I am only 5'7"/5'8", I'm all legs, no body. Another problem I have is that when I do find a pair of jeans, they never fit around my waist. I have hips for days, but my waist goes in. But minus those slight problems, I absolutely love to wear jeans. I just can't get enough of them. Shein.com has such a large selection of jeans and shorts, it's insane. Here is a selection of jeans that I have been peeping and hope to have in my possession someday. 

(L to R) Black  High Waist Ripped Jeans ($17.85) / Black Cut-out Jeans ($15.11)
 Black jeans are definitely a need in my closet. And because ripped jeans are pretty stylish(to me), I would definitely love to have these. 

(L to R) High Waisted Jeans ($19.57) / High Waisted Jeans ($19.57)
 I absolutely love to wear high waisted jeans. They make my long legs look even longer. The only downside to wearing them is they never stay up on my, once again, smaller waist. I just wish I could find a pair of jeans that will fit everywhere. A girl could only dream.
(L to R) Denim Ripped Pants ($16.82) / Denim Ripped Pants ($15.45)
I am in love with the look of these jeans. The holes aren't overwhelming and they look like they would fit perfectly. There are so many ways you can wear these jeans that you will almost never run out of outfit ideas.
(L to R) High Waisted Shorts ($18.54) / Cuffed Denim Shorts ($15.11)
 Shorts are always a difficult find for me. Every pair of shorts I've owned fit around my hips but they were quite loose on my waist. I'm not a huge fan of wearing belts, so I want to find a pair of shorts that I wouldn't have to wear a belt with. I think either of these shorts would be perfect for me. Plus they are super cute.
 

 Like my last post, if you fancy any of these items and you want to purchase these on your own, make sure you click the links and they will directly take you to the website where you can view the item. Make sure you all give Shein.com some love, and I hope you all enjoyed this post. And for all you long-legged people out there who are looking for pants that fit, I feel your pain. 

I love you all loads and I hope you have a wonderful day.

xoxo

c'est la vie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe