Not So Fun-Day

7:05 PM

Today was my first day of school ... I cannot tell you how stressful it is. They jacked up my schedule and I'm in some wrong classes. But I'm just going to let God do his work and let everything fall into place. Once things go the way they're supposed to, I'll be able to breath. We have this thing called "Jacket Wednesday" where we start school at 8:45 instead of 7 every Wednesday. The day went by so quick, we barely got to do anything in each class.

This is completely off subject, but I have a habit of cracking my knuckles. Common habit for some people. I tried to stop but because I'm so used to it, it just happens involuntarily. I'm scared that when I get old, I'm going to have arthritis and my hands are going to look like they got destroyed by a garbage disposal. :'[

So anyways, back on subject. At the end of the school day, my mood went down just a bit lower. The band director decided to give us practice after school even though before he was like 'No practice after school guys. Just go home.' Not only was I hot and aggravated, but he kept us past the time we were supposed to be released. I'm just like...



On the bright side, I made a new friend. She is a foreign exchange student from Germany. She's so nice and pretty. She lives pretty much down the road from me, so it's easier for me to be like 'sup gurrr, how u duin?'. But if I said it like that, she'd probably never speak to me again, which would be understandable. Hope all things go well. Glad the day is over. Only to do it again..and again..and again. Now that I think about it, we work till we die... After high school is college. After college is work. After work is sitting around like cold meatloaf in a wheelchair. We never get a break, unless you turn into one of those kinds of old people that jump off the Empire State Building for fun. So enjoy life. Don't become a lump of cold meat. Do something with your life. Live life to the fullest and never regret anything because without those stupid decisions, you wouldn't be where you are now.

Question of the day: What's your favorite meme? :-P

xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe