Mainstream Monday

4:54 PM

Hello people of the universe. It's Monday again, so that means I will share my #MCM and Song of the Week. This weeks #mcm is an absolute babe. He's an actor and a DJ, which is something I did not know. He goes by the name DJ Ansølo. Say hello to this babe, Ansel Elgort. He stars in Divergent(He will also be in the next movie, Insurgent), Carrie, and of course The Fault In Our Stars.



Todays song of the week has been out for a while, but I recently discover it. The song is Rather Be by Clean Bandit. Clean Bandit is a British electronic group from Cambridge, England. This song definitely has an electronic pop vibe to it. You should definitely check them out.



Question of the day: Have you heard any of DJ Ansolo's mixes? (I still can't get over how boss his stage name is XD)

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe