#31

6:39 AM

I want to share something with you that’s really embarrassing to me, now that I’m rereading it. There’s this little poem/story I wrote last year when I had a crush on some guy on football team. I was like ‘omg he’s so hot’ or ‘but his eyes though!!’. He is so irrelevant now. I’m acquiescing about showing you but I’m going to do it anyways. So cue the embarrassment. It’s called #31 …

p.s. I want to apologize ahead of time for any grammar errors. XD

“His eyes are so captivating; so green and beautiful. I don’ think he notices me. We catch eyes from time to time, but I don’t think it means anything. People catch eyes all the time.

He’s on the football team. I’ve memorized his jersey number by now, reciting it over and over again n my head. During football games, I would always cheer him, knowing he’d never hear me. If I look in his direction, its as if he’s looking right at me. Although I’d like to think all eyes were on me, he may have just been looking at one of the cheerleader. Oh, how I despise cheerleaders.

I’ve never talked to him, not once. I’m too shy to…

I’ve seen him from time to time on my way to 2nd period, 4th period, and lunch. Lunchtime is glorious. He sits at the table right behind mine. I moved tables just to be closer. Being near him makes me think of all the things I wish we could be. But it’ll never happen. All I am to him is another person in the crowd.”


And there you have it…one of the most pitiful times of my life. I cringed when I was writing this…I hope your happy. If you laughed, I understand.

Quote of the day: Don’t obsess over a boy. Most of the time, it leads you nowhere…(as you can see)


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe