Monday Madness

5:36 PM

Today is the dreadful Monday. If anyone out there has the Monday blues, you are not alone. As you may know, Monday stand for a lot of things. Man crush Monday, music Monday, anything you could think of. So every Monday I'm going to combine all of those into one post.

So this week my man crush Monday is Mr.Kian Lawley. I just added him on snapchat so I could see more of his beautiful face. I probably will never get a snapchat from him because my ratchet face probably scared him away. :-P



Now onto music. My song of the week is BO$$ by Fifth Harmony. Every time I listen to that song, I feel like Kim Kardashian. If you don't know that song or who Fifth Harmony is you should definitely check them out and listen to that song.


I'm about to go into a small rant for a second. A good one. I can't express enough how much I love SoMo. His voice is so asdfghjkl and his music is amaZAYN! I really recommend you listen to his whole album. It's filled with love, and sexual feeling. My top favorite songs are Ride, We Can Make Love, and Show Off. His songs make me feel some type of way.


Question of the day: What's your favorite song? xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe