Seventeen Mag

1:32 PM

My obsession for Seventeen Magazine is through the roof. Every month, I check the mailbox literally everyday because I'm waiting for the months issue. My mom bought a subscription for a butt load of magazines, and because she loves me, she actually subscribed to Seventeen.


Ariana Grande looks absolutely gorgeous on the cover. My favorite sections of the magazines are the fashion and beauty segments. Because fashion is practically my life, I love looking at the trends and beauty tips that I will most likely not try in the near future because I'm too broke to buy some of the products. Another favorite is the TRAUMARAMA page. I cringe every time I read the stories. My favorite one in this months issue is the one where the girl was playing a Minecraft with her boyfriend on her phone. He asked for a turn and right as she handed it to him, her mom texted her asking if she still needed to get her mustache waxed. I almost died. If I was her, I would've broken up with the guy and moved to Russia.

The hot guy panel is definitely a fave. They have some pretty good-looking guys and some of my favorite celebrities. And tbh, those guys give out some pretty decent advice. Although I don't really follow them because I'm #foreveralone. Maybe not forever, but for a very long time, I will be alone because no one likes me XD

I always dream of being in seventeen magazine. Whether it be for a photo shoot, or an article. The day I get to model for seventeen magazine will be one of the best days of my entire life. If any of you guys know a hook up....hook a sista up. Have your people call my people...

Question of the day: What's your favorite magazine subscription? :-)

xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe