TMI Tag

7:45 AM

This was originally a youtube video idea, but I decided to turn it into a blog. So I guess this is another way for you to get to know me. All up close and personal. ;-D
TMI Tag
1: What are you wearing? My People to People long sleeved shirt, navy skinnies, and black booties.
2: Ever been in love? No
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope. That would require a relationship...
4: How tall are you? 5'7''/5'8''
5: How much do you weigh? It varies. I usually weigh between 135lbs to 147lbs
6: Any tattoos? Not yet...
7: Any piercings? I have my first and second hole on each ear, then my top left cartilage.
8: OTP? ZALFIE<3<3<3
9: Favorite show? Spongebob Squarepants
10: Favorite bands? 1D, 5SOS, Panic At The Disco, Little Mix, Rixton, Paramore
11: Something you miss? My mom. She's away at work right now for a whole month.
12: Favorite song? BO$$ by Fifth Harmony 
13: How old are you? 17
14: Zodiac sign? Cancer
15: Qualities you look for in a partner? Funny, Trustworthy, Tall, Adventurous, Smart
16: Favorite Quote? "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only once."
17: Favorite actor? Jesse Eisenburg, Kevin Hart
18: Favorite color? Green, maroon, navy
19: Loud music or soft? Both
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My room.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15-30 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 25 minutes if I want to look nice :)
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No
24: Turn on? When guys smell good
25: Turn off? When people have no life goals or ambition.
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I wanted to try and interact with people from other places and make people smile :-)
27: Fears? The dark, failing in life, and never being good enough.
28: Last thing that made you cry? A short fanfiction I read XD
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday evening to my little brother.
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? My blogger name die hard teenager explains me because i truly am a die hard teen. I cherish my teen years. :)
31: Last book you read? Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
32: The book you're currently reading? Looking for Alaska by John Green
33: Last show you watched? 48 Hours
34: Last person you talked to? My stepdad this morning. Saying bye to him before leaving for school.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Besties for lyfe :-D
36: Favorite food? French Fries
37: Place you want to visit? Mall of America, Italy, Greece.
38: Last place you were? London
39: Do you have a crush? Sam Wilkinson<3
40: Last time you kissed someone? Pfft 4 years ago....
41: Last time you were insulted? Couple weeks ago...
42: Favorite candy? Jolly Ranchers!!!!
43: What instruments do you play?? Guitar, Piano, and Clarinet.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? Rings
45: Last sport you played? Softball
46: Last song you sang? Va Va Voom by Nicki Minaj
47: Favorite chat up line? Do you clean your pants with Windex? Because I can see myself in them...XD
48: Have you ever used it? Once every last tuesday after friday...
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? This past saturday I went to the mall with my new friend Annabelle.

50: Favorite shoe brands? Vans, Converse, TOMS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe