Window Shopping: Blogmas #22

9:43 PM

Hello everybody! I am currently sitting at the computer listening to my family play old school karaoke songs, the perfect kind of music I need to write this blog post. Earlier today, we actually got to get out of the house. We went to the Woodlands Mall in Houston and it was pretty awesome. The not awesome part was that I didn't have much money to spend. So I had my mom promise to take us back after Christmas. Here are some pictures of our mall adventure.


This is the first time I have been to this mall and I was not disappointed. There were so many stores, and I just wanted to go to all of them.




One of the first places we went was this pet store where you were actually able to pet some of the animals. There were puppies, birds, hamster, bunnies, ferrets, and a little piglet. I just wanted to hold all of them in my arms and take them home with me. After coming here, I am actually considering a ferret for a pet.


What's a mall visit without going to the Disney store? Even my mom couldn't resist. It was smaller than what we were used to(NYC repping), but it was magical either way. Each of us got a cute Disney mug to drink our hot chocolate(which I will be making from scratch) in.  I was torn between Minnie and Pluto, but of course I had to get the Minnie mug.

This smoothie is probably one of the best I have ever had. The lady who worked their was giving out free samples and I instantly fell in love. How does a strawberry banana mango smoothie sound to you(YUM)?
Wet Seal is easily a top favorite store. I was kind of sad going in there and coming out empty handed, but me and wet seal won't be separated for long.

How is this for an outfit of the day? It is such a cute outfit and is definitely wish list worthy!



I have never heard of this place, but it is the cutest sweets place I have ever seen! Such a beautiful color scheme!



These would be perfect stocking stuffers and gifts for the people you care about.

PB Teen has ALWAYS been a place I liked to look for room décor. I've never been to an actual store, so coming here was pretty great. The set up was absolutely beautiful and I really wish my room looked like that. I've never actually bought anything from PB Teen because they are so expensive, but it must be high quality.


I had a really good day today and I can't wait to go back to the mall.

Day 22 Calendar Reveal

And the countdown continues...


ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe