Festive Films: Blogmas #2

8:36 PM

Help everybody! I hope you are having a wonderful December so far. As you all may know, ABC Family does their 25 Days of Christmas where they show a Christmas movie for each day until Christmas. So today's topic is favorite movies(What a great segway, Cheyenne)!

My favorite Christmas movie of all time has got to be Jim Carry in the Christmas Carol. 

It's a perfect movie to watch to get you in the Christmas spirit. Now I'm not gonna lie, although it's a festive film, there are some scary bits in it. I've always loved the story behind the movie and the graphics are really good in my opinion. 

.....................

On another note, my advent calendar came in today! I decided to get a Starbucks calendar because why not? It also comes with a $5 gift card at the bottom which is a major plus.


As soon as I took off the plastic cover, a lot of different smells rushed into my nose. It actually smells like a Starbucks. So, here is yesterday and today's reveal! 

Peppermint White Chocolate Snowflake
Although I'm not a big fan of peppermint candy, it was actually really good.

Milk Chocolate Snowflake

Opening each of these ornaments is definitely something I can look forward to if it's always going to be this good. And hopefully, each year, I can continue to buy advent calender's because I absolutely love surprises.

Also, just one more announcement... 



Festive Question of the Day: What is your favorite holiday movie?

"I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe