Happy December: Blogmas #1

8:59 PM

Hello everybody! The moment we've all been waiting for...ITS FINALLY DECEMBER! It's time to bring out your peppermint hot cocoa and Christmas records. 


I have been waiting for December ever since last December. Christmas is easily my favorite holiday. The decorating, the gingerbread houses, the gift wrapping. Everything about this holiday is amazing.

Last month, I made a promise to myself that I will post more often. So for the first 25 days of December (hence the title), I'm going to make it a goal to post every day until Christmas Day. Now obviously, if you've stuck with this blog for a while, you'll know that I actually tried to do this last year in November. But of course I miserably failed. But I really want to do this and I just know you all want to read it as well :)

For a while now, I've always wanted to purchase an advent calendar. So I think revealing the little goodies each day will be quite exciting. Unfortunately, my calendar doesn't come in until tomorrow. So expect a 2 for 1 tomorrow prize reveal. This month is going to be filled with greatness, so I hope you all stay tuned!


Christmas Song of the Day

Jingle Bell Rock

This album is one of my go-to Christmas albums. The first is the Winnie the Pooh Christmas album...#NoShame

Now it's time to start the Christmas countdown...




Frosty the Snowman is a fairy tale they say. He was made of snow but the children know how he came to life one day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe