Books Galore: Blogmas #21

10:31 PM

Hello everybody! Are you all counting down the days till Christmas like I am? I am so excited that Christmas is so close, yet it feels so far. Let me be honest with you for a bit...I don't really feel all that festive...Now I know what you're thinking...With all the Christmas trees up and the decorations, how am I not festive. And the answer to that is I don't know. I know Christmas is coming, but it doesn't feel like it's coming, if that makes sense. But something exciting did happen today...Last week I ordered a very special book...USERNAME: EVIE by Joe Sugg!



I absolutely love Joe and I have been waiting a very long time to buy his book. I am so proud of him for this achievement and I cannot wait to read it. My next investment will be Zoe's books. If you couldn't tell, I absolutely love to read. Something else I love to read is my advent calendar!


And the countdown continues...


ho ho ho 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe