Shopaholic: Blogmas #7

7:36 PM

Hello everybody! Happy Monday(not for me)! This is going to be a very stressful week for me. The only thing keeping me together is the thought that I'm going home next week for a whole month and Justin Bieber's album. 

Today, I did some Christmas shopping for my siblings(and maybe me). I can't exactly say where I went because my sister reads my blog, but all I know is that they are going to love their gifts. I may be broke now, but I had a great day. I finished my work in studio early so I left to go to the mall to gift shop. I got everything from one store(a favorite of mine) and I am really glad I went there because they were having a really good sale that I just could not pass up. The people at the store were really nice, and as I was leaving, one of the workers mom called me pretty. Now you know how happy that made me and I had an extra pep in my step after that. I was prepared to leave until some lady from a kiosk stopped me. They were selling some really cool nail kit for like $50. Usually, I just let them talk and do their demonstration, then tell them I'll be back in the future but I never am. But this time, she nicked me. I was actually persuaded to buy it...BUT I got it for a deal because she liked me and thought I was pretty! That's two compliments in 10 minutes. I didn't think my heart could take it. She was from Israel and had a cool accent. She was very pretty as well. I ended up buying the product even cheaper than their deal. I left that kiosk happier than when I got there. But it's not over yet. As I was making my way towards the exit of the mall, ANOTHER person called me pretty. My self esteem shot through the roof, and it usually doesn't get high very often. So moments like these make me really like myself. Now if only boys tell me I'm pretty.


So I guess you could say I had a pretty good day. I just had to tell somebody, so why not tell you all? Tomorrows post topic is going to be a bit more interesting than this one. I am going to talk about fashion and what kind of styles I like and do an outfit of the day. So look forward to that tomorrow. But for now, let's just focus on this...

Day 7 Calendar Reveal
Milk Chocolate Ornament
More chocolate! Who would have guessed!? (Everyone. The answer is everyone...)

Have a great week everybody! And remember...


ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe