Stocking Stuffers: Blogmas #20

9:47 PM

Hello everybody! I assume you all are happily enjoying your time home from school(obviously). I am so excited for Christmas you guys. But I mean, who isn't?


A small tradition that my family started about two Christmas's ago is that in order to open our presents, we must perform a song. I don't remember what songs I did in the past, but this years performance is going to be the cherry on top. I am going to be performing...(drum roll please)...Hotline Bling, dance moves and all. I think it's going to be absolutely epic.


But other than that, I just wanted to make a little post giving all of you late comers some ideas for stocking stuffers.

Mini Bath & Body Works Candles
 Who doesn't love candles?

Portable Charger
 At this day and age, I think a portable charger should be in every teens(and adults) stocking.

Mini Journal
 I think journals are a great idea because you can take it wherever you go and you never know when you need to write something down.

Pouch
 I myself am a huge lover of any kind of bag. Pouches are very useful and you can put anything you need in it.

Fuzzy Socks
I think fuzzy socks are a perfect stocking stuffer, no matter who you are. I am in love with fuzzy socks and I wouldn't be disappointed if I had a few pairs in my stocking.

Day 20 Calendar Reveal

And the countdown continues...

ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe