Favorite Youtube Vlogmas Memory: Blogmas #13

10:44 AM

Hello everybody! Sadly, the weekend a practically over. If you listen closely, you can hear me crying because finals week is finally upon us. But before I get myself stressed before it's even Monday, I just want to share with you my favorite vlogmas videos by some of my favorite Youtubers(evidently, they are all English).


I thought this video was really funny. Zoe and the SacconeJolys make for a wonderful team. 


Zoe and Tanya are a great pair to watch because they are such good friends and any moment with them is filled with laughter.


Joe Sugg is by far one of my number one favorite Youtubers. He's attractive, funny, and a good singer. Dear Santa, I want a Joe Sugg under the tree...

Day 13 Calendar Reveal
The lord has answered my prayers once again. Yet another of the very few peppermint white chocolate snowflakes. 
And the countdown continues...


ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe