Christmas Tag: Blogmas #14

9:23 PM

Hello everybody!! Happy last week of school for the year!! I am ever so excited for Friday, as that is the day I leave to go home. Today, I wanted to keep it simple by doing a little Christmas tag. 

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?

As you already know, The Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey. Although, a movie that I want to bring out of the dark is the movie Coraline. I don't remember exactly how festive this movie was, but it had some pretty creep/scary bits in it. 

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

I suppose I have had my fair share of White Christmases, living in the northern parts of the east coast most of my life. I will say though, that I am not a big fan of snow. Or the cold, for that matter. Which is quite funny(and unfortunate) since I'll be moving to England in a few years. 

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

I will be spending my Christmas holiday in Texas with my wonderful family. This month-long break is very much needed.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Hands down "Let It Snow" by Michael Buble, or Jingle Bell Rock(Mean Girls, anyone?)

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Sadly, this tradition is something that does not exist in my household. But that just leaves more gifts to open on Christmas Day.

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer(besides Rudolph)?

There's Dasher and Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...For some reason, I feel like I'm forgetting one...

7. What is your all-time favorite holiday treat?

GINGERBREAD MAN COOKIES

Or shall I say, biscuits? I'm trying to get into the habit of using English slang. Don't ask why. Unless you want to...

8. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

To be honest, I really like both. This is the first year where I had the money to buy my siblings Christmas presents and I cannot wait to see the looks on their faces when they open it because I think they will really like what I got them. That's an exciting experience in itself. But obviously, I do love to receive gifts as well. Who doesn't?

9. What is the best Christmas gift you have ever received?

I can't really decide between my Beats, my sewing machine, and my TOMS. So, all three.

10. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

I think you all know the answer to this question...ENGLAND! I always see a little glimpse of the festive-ness around England through Zoe, Joe, and Tanya's vlogmas videos. Super jealous.


11. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

If you have a square or rectangle-shaped box, I'm your girl. But anything other than that, you might as well ask your dog to wrap it because the outcome will be the exact same.

12. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I always makes resolutions, and I never stick with them. But THIS New Years, I will make more reasonable resolutions so I know I'll be able to see them through(yet I say this every year). 

13. What makes the holidays special for you?

Spending much-needed time with my family is what makes the holidays extra special. Being away from them for months at a time really takes its toll on me, so I always look forward to the holidays.


That just about sums up my Christmas tag! If you liked it(I was about to say give it a thumbs up...But this isn't YouTube, sadly.), comment telling me your answers to some of these questions. Shout out to Morgan from enthusiasticblog.com for these question ideas. Here is the original post if you want to check it out: http://enthusiastblog.com/2012/12/17/the-christmas-tag/

Have a wonderful night, or morning, wherever you beautiful people are.


Day 14 Calendar Reveal
And the countdown continues...

ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe