Mini Stationary Haul: Blogmas #23

8:42 PM

Hello everybody! Merry Christmas Eve's Eve(I had to do it). Santa is on his way in two days and I am bursting with excitement. I cannot believe how quickly this month went by. Once Christmas is here, it'll be over before we know it, then off to New Years.

A few weeks ago, I made a small purchase online from Barnes & Noble and redbubble.com(AKA the best sticker site EVER). Basically, books and stickers are two of my favorite things in the world, so you can imagine how excited I was when everything arrived.
















I think I have an obsession, but I have no shame...I love stickers. I like to collect them, even if I don't use them. I usually do, decorating my laptop and notebooks with them. Redbubble is my absolute favorite and you should definitely check them out. They have every sticker you could ever want. But of course they don't just do stickers. They do wall art, mugs, phone cases, shirts, and way more. If any of you cool cats order anything from the site, please don't hesitate to show me. I would love to see what you all get.

Day 23 Calendar Reveal

And the countdown continues...


ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe