Christmas Wish List: Blogmas #9

9:15 PM

Hello everybody!! Happy hump day! Two more days and we are free from our responsibilities!


A few weeks ago, when I went home for thanksgiving break, I wrote my Christmas wish list and gave it to my mom. I must admit, it was a bit extensive, but hey. That's why it's called a wish list. So that is what I am going to share with you all and maybe you guys could share some of your must-have items on your wish list! 

iPad Air 2


Black Dr Martens 


All Black Vans


Septum rings


Phone cases


Brown combats


Nicki Minaj "Minajesty"


These items are my must-haves for this years Christmas! Are any of yours the same as mine?

Day 9 Calendar Reveal
Milk Chocolate Snowflake
I knew it was too good to be true. I'm starting to think the large ornaments are the white chocolate and all the smaller ones are milk chocolate. I'm on to you, Starbucks...

And the countdown continues...


ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe