Goals: Blogmas #6

7:36 PM

Hello everybody! Are you enjoying your December so far? Mine is beginning to become a bit stressful. I have an exam next week and an English paper due the same day. I also still have to study for the exam AND for the final the week after that. Christmas break is so close yet so far. This build up is driving me insane. 
I just want to have a little chat about goals. As the new year is approaching quite quickly, people are now trying to come up with their resolutions and goals for the new year. So I am just going to give you a sneak peak of my 2016 goals and dreams:

- Learn to speak Italian
-Get a job
-Dress up more often
-Exercise more(how cliche)
-Grow out my hair(it's just above my shoulders at the moment)
-Dye my hair a cool color(I was thinking dark blue or purple. How daring)
-Learn how to budget my money
-Upload better quality posts
-Start a YouTube channel

These are just a few of my 2016 goals. The two main goals that I really want to get done the most is get a job and make a YouTube channel. I've always wanted to make a channel and do videos like hauls, gaming, vlogs, and just anything you'd want to see. I think it's going to be a lot easier for me to make videos next year because I will be living on my own instead of in a dorm, so there won't be a lot of distractions. And obviously, getting a job is a very important thing, especially in college. I really want to apply to a store in the mall because for some reason, I've always wanted to work at the mall at one of my favorite stores. 

Are any of my goals similar to yours? If not, tell me what your goals are for 2016 or what you are most looking forward to in the new year. But for now, here is something we can all get excited about...

Day 6 Calendar Reveal

Milk Chocolate Present
At this point, I think Starbucks really likes chocolate. I was hoping to get another peppermint white chocolate piece. That was my absolute favorite. I like chocolate, but this is getting out of hand.

And the countdown continues...


ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe