Oh, The Places You'll Go: Blogmas #15

8:21 PM

Hello everybody!! Friday is approaching quite quickly and I am so happy. Today is going to be a topic that is loved by a lot of you wonderful people and something that I love to talk about: Travel. I just want to apologize beforehand. I talk about travel A LOT. I can't help it. Traveling makes me ooze with happiness. Sadly enough, I haven't been back to Europe ever since 2013. But soon enough. all of that is going to change. So in honor of my future travels, here are a few places that I am very interested in visiting when I make the move to the UK!
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum London
I've been to the Madame Tussaud's wax museum in New York City a few years ago and I had a pretty good time. But I just feel like the museum in London has a lot more to offer. I mean, One Direction and Zoe Sugg are there! 

British Museum
I am quite the art enthusiast so I love every opportunity I get to go to a museum. 

Covent Garden Market
Every time I see pictures of Covent Garden, I just think "Wow, I really want to go there". It's just a beautiful place to be. There are so many things to do in the district that you will never get bored(Well I won't. I don't know about you). 

WB Harry Potter Studio Tour
As you all know, I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I've never been to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios because I never had the chance. But I think it would be much cooler to do a studio tour so I can see how the movie was made and get to see the actual props and costumes in real life. It would be a dream come true. 

Highgate Cemetery
Because I am sort of an adventurous person, I'd really want to walk through the Highgate Cemetery. I've seen so may pictures and I just think that the tombs are so beautiful and they would make for great pictures.

Hunterian Museum
Also, because I am kind of a creep, this museum seems like the perfect place for me. This museum is all about science and softcore(hardcore for some) gore and human parts. 

Oxford Street
Ah, yes. The very famous Oxford Street; a haven for avid shoppers like me. Although very cliche(and tourist) of me, this place is somewhere I can definitely stay for hours.

Trafalgar Square
This location is quite the picturesque scene. Beautiful fountains and beautiful statues. Definitely a place that should be on every travelers list.


If any of you have been to any of these places or live in England, let me know in the comments and tell me how awesome they are in person(or don't. I get jealous easily). If you are like me, and you long for these places, let me know as well. Have a wonderful night or day my beautiful travel junkies. 

Day 15 Calendar Reveal

And the countdown continues...

WE ARE FINALLY IN THE SINGLE DIGITS!!
ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe