Room Tour: Blogmas #5

9:22 PM

Hello everybody! I hope you all had a good Saturday. I spent the day in bed and studying at the library. Now, I'm just snuggled in my bed, knitting a hat and watching Zoe Sugg's Vlogmas. 

Since design is something that I like to do, I decided to decorate my room for Christmas and do a little festive room tour. So let's get right to it!

I have always had a small obsession with Christmas lights, even though I plan to use them year-round. Originally, I only bought one box of lights, thinking that it was going to be enough. But when I hung them up, it was only enough for half of my wall. So of course I had to go and buy another box. But I really like the way it looks in my room. For the spring season, I figure I could just hang some cute polaroids from each string. 
This little feature on my back wall was a last-minute add-in. Between you and me, I got these two festive decorations from the dollar store. When you're decorating with a budget, you've got to work with what you've got.  
This is my second favorite decoration in my room. Set up in front of my mirror is this cute mini Christmas tree. I decided to buy the mini ornaments because I just thought they were so cute. 

I apologize today's post is quite short. I honestly do not know what kind of things you want me to talk about because no one talks to me on here. But it's okay because I will get there eventually.  

Day 5 Calendar Reveal
Milk Chocolate Snowflake
And the countdown continues...


ho ho ho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe