Welcome to the nunnery...

5:56 PM

Do you ever get the feeling that you should just become a nun because none of your relationships never work? No? Guess I'm the only one. I'm going to become a nun and my name will be Sister Frutopia  XD If you can't guess, homeslice is a single pringle, not ready to mingle. I think dating is overrated(unless you're the Janoskians. I'll sign the marriage papers rn XD). I've never had a successful relationship. I don't exactly know why, but I think it's just not my time to be in a relationship. The stars have not aligned for me. I've come to the conclusion that I just shouldn't date while I'm in high school. Relationships are hits and misses. All of mine have been misses so far, and I haven't had many boyfriends either. Not that my last one was bad, the time is just not right. Plus it's my senior year, so what's the point when I'll just be moving away soon? I don't really handle long distance relationships well(unless of course, your'e the Janoskians lol). But in all seriousness, I'm not going to be dating for a long time. I just need to focus on the goals I need to achieve and worry about getting into college. Then maybe once I meet the Janoskians, I'll rethink that decision XD (Lamb, this one's for you lol)

Luke Brooks, ladies and gentlemen XP

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe