Twin Talk Time

7:50 PM

For those of you who don't know, Luke and Jai from the Janoskians formed their own channel called Twin Talk Time. Their first video was Positives & Negatives of being a twin. The part I thought was funny was when they said that people called them each others names. It annoys them but they use it to their advantage. I would too. I'd just mess with people and do that 2 places at one time thing. That'd make people go crazy      

In all honesty, when I first started watching their videos, I could not tell who was who to save my life. But now, I'm an expert twin teller aparterer.......Dirty Pigs 4 Life!! You should definitely watch some more of their videos because they are pretty rad! 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe