College Life: Choosing Where to Go

7:15 AM

I am a senior in high school right now, but graduation will be right around the corner in no time. I've had plenty of time to choose what college I want to go to, but I just can't honestly decide. My mom talked to me this morning and it made me realize even more how much time i DON'T have. I have to apply for the colleges I've chosen and apply for scholarships. I don't have very much time either, unfortunately. But I know God has a plan for me, so I shall trust in him. :)

There's a lot of things that I'm looking forward to in college: the food, dorm rooms, decorating my room and buying supplies, parties(obviously), making friends, wearing whatever I want, and roommates. BUT after watching the movie The Roommate, I was like...'I'm rooming alone for the rest of my life...' lol but here are the colleges of my choice...













I will hopefully be applying to all of these, even though I know it will cost. But hope to God I get accepted to at least half of them so I can choose which one I want to go to. So if you are a junior in high school, don't procrastinate in choosing where you want to go because you don't have as much time as you think.

What colleges do you see in your future? 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe