Blogtember Challenge: Post something that inspires you

7:54 PM

Post something that inspires you

There are a lot of things that inspire me. So I'll just explain all of them. 

Bethany Mota inspires me. She is beautiful, talented, and very creative. She's came a long way from where she started. She was bullied when she was younger, and now look at her. Who's laughing now? She's making tens of thousands of dollars, probably millions. She has her own line at Aeropostale and she has millions of subscribers and whatnot on her social media sites. I want to meet Bethany Mota so much. I'd like to be in one of her D.I.Y. videos or her #BacktoSchoolwithBeth videos. Bethany inspires me to make my own videos or become as successful as her. She helps people even when she doesn't know it. People are always saying how every time they see a video of hers, it cheers them up instantly. That's what I want people to think when they see my blog or future youtube videos. That I made their day or made them feel better. Because that makes me feel good to know that I made another person happy.

Those really deep tumblr life quotes inspire me. Sometimes when I scroll through tumblr, I scroll across a quote that makes me want to do something with my life or become a better person.

I know this is cheesy, but most importantly, my mom inspires me. She is a very smart woman. She's funny, street smart, sassy, caring, and anything else a wonderful mom would have and more. Even after she makes me mad or gets mad at me, 5 minutes later she makes me smile or we're laughing together. Some people don't get the opportunity to call someone mom. So if you have a mom, cherish every moment you have with her because you never know when you could lose her. Same goes for your father, or father figure.

So deep, deep dish pizzas are jealous. XD

Question of the day: Who's your inspiration?

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe