U.K. Bloggers: Louise & Zoe

7:50 AM

This is for all the England viewers (well the 2 of you XD). I follow 2 bloggers who reside in the U.K.; SprinkleofGlitter and Zoella. I absolutely love those 2 ladies.























When I read their posts, I just wanna sit in my little comfy pink chair and drink some tea. They are very talented Youtube beauty gurus and obviously professional vloggers. I love seeing that little part of their life they want to show us. Their blogs really inspire me to make me work harder on my blog so I can become at least half as good as they are. I just finished reading Louise's most recent post and it just makes me more excited for Fall, even though I'm still in school. Her posts just make me want to take a one-way flight to England. One day when I get older, I'm going to move to England. Then marry a british guy and live happily ever after with my 19 and counting kids XD One day I hope to meet these 2 wonderful ladies and we can all have a day out around London :)

Do you follow Zoe or Louise on any of there social medias? I certainly do.

xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe