New Dawn, New Day, New Bae

6:09 AM

Happy Motivational Monday everyone(sorry Louise<3). Hope you all had a terrific weekend. Although I did indeed have a not-so-great weekend, doesn't mean I have to dwell on it. Mostly because the bae finally asked me to be his girlfriend.


I wanted to give him a big ole hug, but I don't like showing PDA in front of a bunch of people(we were at school btw). It is also Homecoming week(bleh). This years homecoming week is lame compared to last years. Today is holiday day, where you dress up as your favorite holiday. It even sounds lame omg. This is the homecoming schedule for this month...-_- I don't think I'm dressing up this week...

Lame or what? A baby could have picked better than this...Of course my senior year has to be lame(minus the Jacket Wednesdays. Homegirl loves Wednesdays now XD lol)


I literally just learned 2 days ago that I can hook up an HDMI cord from my laptop to my TV and watch whatever's on my computer on my TV. I was so happy you don't even know. I went on a youtube rampage and watch a bunch of old Billy and Mandy episodes. Now you know exactly what my weekends will consist of XD Also, I watched a parody of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda by Bart Baker(i think) It was too funny. I was surprised because it had Nash Grier and Carter Reynolds in it, briefly, but they were there.


Although I'm not much of a Chris Brown fan anymore, I really do like his song Drunk Texting off of his new album "X"

If you haven't heard it, you definitely should.

Quote of the day(from yours truly): "Smile everyday and never doubt yourself. Life is a beautiful thing, whether you see it or not."

xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe