Feelings Friday

9:28 AM

Happy Friday, my little peeps. Hope you are all having a good day. 



I just recently came down with a sickness. Who wants to spend there Friday at home with an upper respiratory infection? I sure don't. Yesterday I went to the doctor, and I felt like I should have been pronounced dead. Today, I feel much better, but at the same time I don't. I'm still insanely sick.

This post isn't much of anything really. Just me being upset about a bunch of things. Like how broke I am. How broke everyone in this household is. I know things are the way they are for a reason, but for whatever reason we are in the hole, I don't like it so far. We aren't able to do much of anything anymore. I wish we were wealthy. There would be so many things that we wouldn't have to worry about, but life doesn't work that way. Someday, I just hope we can overcome this whole financial thing so we can stop worrying about so much stuff. I know money doesn't define happiness, but when you don't have much of it, it sure as hell doesn't make anyone happy.

Thanksgiving and Christmas will be coming up soon, and just like every holiday we've had ever since we moved here, we won't be celebrating much. I don't think I'm going to ask for anything for Christmas. I knew this day would come sooner or later. I'd rather my parents not have to spend so much money when we don't have much to begin with. I don't mean to put our business out there, but this is just an issue that really makes me upset. It makes me even more upset because I can't do much about it right now. But I swear when I become famous one day, best believe I will give my mom anything she needs. And that's a promise.

Whether your'e in the same boat as me, or dealing with your own problems, stick it out. The light at the end of the tunnel will surely come. It may not be as soon as you want it to be, but trust me. God gives his hardest challenges to his strongest people...

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe