Blogtember Challenge: Favorite Shoes

9:11 AM

I have a lot of favorite shoes and shoe brands. The typical ones too XD lol

Vans (I don't have Vans anymore but I plan on getting some more in the future when I'm not broke)
Don't get me started on Vans. I am so in love with this brand you don't even know. My favorite kind are the original Authentic Vans. You could literally wear these shoes anytime, anywhere, with almost anything. The next colors I really need to get are white, maroon, blue, and all black. Ya know Vans company, if you hook a sister up I can totally write about you. :D
TOMS (although I've never had a pair. lol I want some though)
I really like TOMS because they are hella comfortable. But the best part about it is that when you buy a pair, they give a person in need a pair as well. I've never owned a pair of my own, but I've worn a friends pair for a brief period of time. As I've seen on other people, they wear out when you wear them constantly, which I hate. But it happens to the best of shoes so I can't complain. Great pair of shoes for a great cause.
Converse
These shoes are so sporty to me. lol I'm wearing a pair of all black high top converse. I need a pair of high top white converse. and every other color in low and high tops. Hey Converse company, wanna hook a sister up? ;)
Doc Martins
Doc Martins scream hipster to me. I love the pair of Docs I have. They are yellow with a flower pattern. When you first buy them, they'll be a tight fit. They were for me. So I had to break them in. I don't know if I bought a size too small, but they kind of squish my toes. I wear a size 9, so maybe I have to go a half size up, but I don't think they have half sizes. But I still love these shoes. I want to get a black pair, white pair, red pair, blue pair, and all the other colors. Those shoes make a bold statement.
Flip Flops
Gotta go with the classic flip flops. So versatile. Wear them anywhere or anytime. Except to a business meeting. lol that would be unprofessional.
Nike slides (and Nikes in general. I have 3 pair)
Keds
I love keds. I have a black/white pair and an all white pair. BUT my white pair has a hole in the right toe. I am very upset about that because they are the only white shoes that I have. But I will not get rid of them until I get a new pair. So uh, some Keds company should send me a new pair ;)
When I got my B/W pair, I had to break those in as well. They hurt the back and sides of my ankles the first time I wore them. The 2nd time wasn't as bad, but I still need to break them in a bit more. But overall, I love these shoes.
Ankle boots/Wedges
These kinds of shoes always make me feel all girly and stuff. Sometimes they hurt my feet, but I just stick it out because Beauty is pain.

Question of the day: What's your favorite shoe brand?

xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe