TMI Tag 2.0

7:10 AM

Here is another you ask, I answer thingy ma jig. Enjoy :)


1. If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would you live? England. My home at heart. 
2. Who's the funniest person you know? Uuumm I'm not to sure. All of my friends are pretty funny. But maybe I'll go with little TimboCash XD or Trey. or all my friends XD
3. What's your oldest memory? Playing 4 square with some friends when I lived in Virginia. I was like 6 or something.
4. Post your favorite picture of yourself.




















5. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? My hair length. I want long hair so bad.
6. Describe your perfect date. I'd love a little outside movie date. Set up a fort with blankets and pillows and set up a projector to watch movies on all night. :)
7. What's your dream job? I have a couple. I want to become a famous singer, be a model for clothing companies and brands, or have my own show on HGTV.
8. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? idek
9. What's the first letter of your crush's first name? L ;)
10. If you could relive one day of your life which would it be? The day I arrived in England :)
11. What's your favorite time of day and why? Dawn because it's the beginning of the day and I like to watch the sun rise.
12. What do you want to name your kids? I'm not sure, but I like the names Genevieve, Gracie, and Kiegan. So maybe one of these names XD
13. What's your best quality? My eyes
14. Have you ever betrayed someone close to you? If so, who did you betray and how did you betray them? I don't think I have. If I have, then *Justin Bieber* I don't recall XD
15. Describe your first kiss. Short, boring, regretful XD
16. What qualities do you look for in a partner? Sense of humor, loyalty, great cook ;), trustworthiness, sassiness :] , outgoing, someone who can take a joke :P 
17. What's your favorite holiday and why?  My favorite holiday is Christmas because of the pretty lights, setting up the christmas tree, hot chocolate, fire places, and family bonding :)
18. Who's the most attractive person you follow on Instagram? It's between Kian Lawley, Luke Brooks, Bethany Mota, and Zendaya.
19. What's your biggest fear? I have too many to write down.
20. What's the first thing you thought about this morning? My breath stinks...
21. What's the most trouble you've ever been in? When I was younger, I stole candy from Walmart.
23. If you could go on a vacation with 5 other people in the world where would you go and who would you go with? Italy; Zoe Sugg, Luke Brooks, my bestie, Sam Wilkinson, and my mom.
24. List your top 5 movies. 1D Movie This Is Us, Now you see me, The Avengers, Divergent, and Neighbors
25. Have you ever been in love? No


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe