American Red Cross

5:38 PM



Today, the American Red Cross held a blood drive in our sports arena. I was really excited to give blood, but when the time came, I was about to pee myself. I was sitting in the chair just thinking about how much it's going to hurt like a bitch. I wanted them to test my left arm because I didn't want my dominant arm to be weak. They tested on my arm but they couldn't find my freaking vain. So they tested my right(unfortunately)arm and they found a vain, but barely. They cleaned and prepped my arm and by then I was hella nervous. When they stuck that big ole needle in my arm, I thought I was about to die. That ish hurt so freakin bad omg I saw the needle moving under my skin *cringe* I thought I was going to throw up. 

At some point in time, the machine started to beep because my blood was slowing down, so they twisted the dang needle in my arm and I felt the tip of the needle bout to poke something else. Homegirl did not like that. I was in there for like 2 freakin hours getting my blood drawn. By the time they finished, I thought I was going to fall asleep. I felt so exhausted. I ate some crackers, drank some soda, and I was on my way. Although it's for a good cause, I don't think I'm going to do this again. During band practice, I almost passed out. That is not okay. The band director had the nerve to ask me 'Why did you choose to donate blood on a practice day?'. In my head I was like...Bitch, the school scheduled it that day, not me. So *boop* goodbye. But my homegirl was like 'Everyday is a practice day'. Shoutout to you girl lol. 
If you ever decide to donate your blood, make sure you are 'A Okay'. lol Wouldn't want to you pass out on me or anything. Stay healthy! XD

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe