Blogtember Challenge: Where I'd like to be in 10 years

10:02 AM

In 10 years, I hope to have a well paying job in the field I want. I want to major in Interior Design in college. My dream is to have my own show on HGTV one day. I literally watched that channel everyday when I had cable. Sometimes I fear that I'll never get a job in the field that I'm majoring in. Like what kind of interior design jobs are out there that pay well. I mean I might have to start out at some furniture store, but I don't want to work at stores all my life. I want to be able to design peoples houses. Decorate my own house the way I want it. From top to bottom. Have clients trust me to make their home their dream home. That's what I hope to be doing in 10 years.

There's a lot of work that I'd need to do between now and 10 years from now to get to where I want to be. I control what happens next in my life, so I can't ever give up even when I want to. Because in the future, my dream job may be just around the corner. I also need to trust God because he already has my life planned out.

Question of the day: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe