TFIOS

6:19 AM

I just want to talk about my feelings right now. 2 nights ago, I watched The Fault in Our Stars(yes i know, I'm late lol) and I cried like a baby. Even reading the book made me cry like a baby. 


Hazel and Gus's relationship is possibly the cutest relationship I've ever watched. The way Augustus loved her made me want to crawl in a hole and clutch my heart. The parts I legitimately cried at was when Gus finally told Hazel that he was sick again and when Hazel was reading her eulogy for Gus. When I say read the book and watch the movie, I really mean that omg I want to watch the movie about 10 billion more times. For all you John Green fans out there, I know you are just waiting for another movie to come out. I want to see the movie Will Grayson, Will Grayson in action. If anyone out there has the hook-up to Mr.Green, please tell him to make that book into a movie. I will love you forever<333 I hope I'm not the only who cried during the movie.

Quote of the day: "Some infinities are bigger than other infinities..."

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe