Pre-Flu Season

10:04 AM

Sometimes I wonder why things happen. Why did you miss the bus? Why did I get a bad grade even when I studied? In my case, it's why did I get deathly sick in a matter 1 day. Yesterday, after lunch during 5th period, I wasn't feeling all too well but I thought nothing of it. 7th period rolls around and I felt like I could collapse any second. I could barely lift my arms, my legs were weak, and I was sooo tired. I literally did nothing that whole class(it was band btw). Band practice comes along and I felt like I was dying. I could barely walk and hold up my instrument so I walked with my instrument dragging on the ground XD At one part of pre-game, we had to go to parade rest so the cheerleaders can do their thing. I couldn't even do that. So the scheisse head who helps out the band(he's from JSU) was all like 'feet apart clarinet!' 'Shoulder width' 'pick your head up' 'head up clarinet'. I was ignoring him the whole time. Ugh I just wanted to strangle him, but I'm not a violent person. So he told the section leader 'can you deal with that later?' I've never wanted to punch someone so much before in my life. omg So big baby me, I started crying...silently though. When I'm sick, I'm more emotional than I usually am which sucks -_- After we ran through pre-game, the section leader walked me to the stadium so I could sit down and she talked to the co-band director. I sat out the whole practice and drank a lot of water. Although I felt a tad bit better, I still felt like poop. 

I had a hard time falling asleep last night. My right nostril was so empty and dry that it hurt to breathe, so I put a tissue in my nose and went to bed. Then I woke up at 3am to find that the same nostril was stuffed and leaking. I had to wake up for school at 5 in the morning. I did not want to get up. I felt even worse. My nose was stopped up and running, my throat was sore, and I was extremely tired. My mom gave me meds this morning that should last all day. But I still don't feel very good. My body is sore, I kept having cold and hot chills, and I'm so tired. I just want to lay under a desk and fall asleep forever. One of my friends(which is the section leader)told me I might have the flu. I have some of the symptoms, but idk. I hope I don't. I haven't had the flu since the 6th grade. I hate missing school because I don't like making up work.

Being under the weather sucks butt, but I have to deal with it. I REFUSE to take liquid medicine. You'd have to give me a million dollars for me to even consider taking liquids. Just thinking about it makes me cringe and puts a frown on my face. Liquid medicine tastes like death and baby tears.....NOT grapes, or cherries. disgusting...

Do you handle liquid medicine? If you do, I salute you.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe