Sappy Wednesday

11:41 AM

Happy Jacket Wednesday! If you are looking for some chill ish to read, you've come to the right place. 


I just want to say that I love my life. I'm thankful for the people who are in it and I am thankful for the people who aren't. 


I've learned to deal with the little complicated situations life throws at me. I can take it, I'm a big girl lol. But I just can't wait to graduate high school and leave this life behind to start a new one, with new friends and new experiences. I will never forget all the things that has happened to me this year, good or bad. Whether you love me or hate me, I'm glad I was able to meet you in this lifetime. I'll never apologize for the way I act because quite frankly, I can't help it. I don't act a certain way on purpose. It's just the way I am, and I'm happy that some people actually put up with me.

During school, whenever I have a class that I don't necessarily have friends in, I don't really talk. Like 10th grade all over again XD but I'm never necessarily 'lonely' per say. I just like to keep to myself. Alone time is good for the soul. So if you see me sitting somewhere alone or whatever, I'm probably just thinking about what kind of food I'll be eating when I get home XD or reading




 I am currently reading the book Looking for Alaska by John Green. It is pretty freakin awesome so far. I definitely recommend that book.

Music
Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor 

Quote
"As we grow up, we realize it is less important to have lots of friends, and more important to have real ones."

Book
No Time for Goodbyes by Linwood Barclay
(I've not read it before but a friend said it was a good book, so you should read it and tell me if you like it)




This weeks #WCW is the one and only Selena Gomez. She is so gorg and just an amazing person. Despite all the stuff going down in the tabloids, she is just living her life <3 You do you girl!




Have a wonderful day and stay awesome!
#HumpDay

C'est la Vie
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe