Obsession Sunday

8:00 PM

If you didn't know, I have a slight(ly large) obsession with Nash Grier and Luke from the Janoskians. I can't even explain how frikkin' hot they both are. I try so hard everyday to get their attention on twitter, but it never freaking works. I see all theses people getting favorites and retweets from them, even replies. And I'm like 'how tf do you do that?' I don't want to be one of those people who spam them 24/7 because that could be insanely annoying. I just don't understand how people get noticed so easily. You know what freakin makes me upset?!?! Nash's hometown is in North Carolina. I lived in North Carolina and turns out I lived about an hour away from him. I cannot tell you how frustrated I was when I found this out after I moved to Alabama. I was a few miles away from my future lover XD 

The whole reason I brought them up was because 2 nights ago, I had a dream with both of them in it. You know how dreams have more than one part and each part are not in correlation with each other, yea? So in the first part of my dream, I was dating Luke(<33) and we were just chilling in bed watching TV together like any normal couple would do. Although I love dreams like that, I hate how they play with my emotions. Like I can only have him in my dreams, not on real life, which is true, but still. I like to think that there's a slight chance. 

lol In the second part of my dream, me and Nash were dating(yaassss). Idk y, but we were about to go into some kind of battle thing, but I wasn't a battle. It was more like a fight. He had a knife in a holster behind him. For some reason, I snuck it from behind him and stole it for myself XD lol then we were doing some pretty PG-13 stuff...only joking lol but then out of nowhere, my science teacher comes out and starts explaining the rules of the fight/battle to us. Then my dream switches up AGAIN. I'm outside with a few other people and there's this big black girl standing like she wanted to fight us. So we all got in the fighting stance and started charging at her. But the weird part was that we were beating her up(well trying to) with Apple products. Like slinging chargers at her and hitting her with cords XD don't ask me what kind of drugs I'm taking because the answer's all of them XD oh how I just love dreaming :)


Anyways, a few hours ago, I finished watching a few celebrity documentaries. I watched Justin Bieber's 'BELIEVE', and let me tell you, I almost cried. When he started crying over the loss of Ava, I was like 

Just seeing him sad like that really hurt my emotions. I thought it was a really good movie. It shows a side of him that people often ignore. Or he's just a good actor(we should know. He was on CSI and SNL like twice). I remember my Bieber Fever stage like it was yesterday. I was in love with him and thought that he would pick me, out of all people, to marry him. I was a crazy fangirl back then...I still love JB but my obsession is long gone. I can't wait till he comes out with more music.

Then I watched the Mindless Behavior(who? XD) documentary. 


I remember back in my middle school days when I was super obsessed with them. I would tweet at them and watch every video of them on the internet all the time. MY all-time favorite was Princeton. I seriously loved him to pieces. Then when Roc Royal cut his hair, I was all heart eyes for that boy too. But now tbh, they are pretty irrelevant. After Prodigy left the group, they replaced him but MB won't be the same. You don't even hear about them on the radio anymore frfr. 

Last but not least, I watched Katy Perry's 'Part of Me'. It was nothing but inspirational. 


Katy is someone plenty of people from all age groups can look up to. She's fun, weird, and quirky, and I love that about her. The part that made me want to cry was when her relationship with Russell was starting to drain her. She was trying her hardest to keep her marriage alive. Personally, that relationship was my favorite. They just looked so in love and then it all just crashed. But she picked herself back up. I just love everything about Katy. Her movie was just amazing and inspiring and just so fun to watch. Thank you Netflix XD

What's your favorite movie atm? 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe