Tittling Tuesday

7:20 AM

I think I have found another love of my life. I'm now I jumped on the boat a little late, but I am officially in love with little Sammy Wilkinson. I freakin love that dude. And for a boy he has the prettiest eyes ever. I was creepin on someones twitter, Nash's I think, and I saw his name and I was like 'Hm, my friends are always talking about him. Might as well check him out.' and I regret nothing XD but at the same time, I just dragged myself into another fandom person and my life is going to be ruined even more. I swear all these boys will be the death of me. If you don't know who Mr.Wilkinson is, here is a little gift for your eyes...<3 :


If anyone out there knows this loser, hook a sista up XD I know that I'll never be noticed by him on twitter so I shouldn't even get my hopes up. Maybe he'll happen to see my snapchats(doubt it *sad face emoji*)

xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe