Cheers To Another Month

8:48 PM


Happy November 1st!! It's time for the fallen leaves, the cold crisp days, and an excessive amount of fuzzy socks. November is definitely one of my favorite months, for various reason: wearing cute & warm sweaters, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving break, crunchy leaves, and cuddling(with my stuffed bear named taco XD)


Last nights game was an odd turn of events. It was senior night. A sad night for not only the seniors, but for the friends of the seniors. All the seniors in band got to get recognized on the field at halftime. We got a medal and got to have a little feast in the band room. It was pretty rad. But on the downside, my friends were crying and it was cold as effing balls outside. I was shivering so hard and my fingers and mouth muscles were numb. I could barely move my mouth.


Even though we lost, I couldn't be more than happy. I was just ready to go home to my warm bed. I don't think the football team even cared whether we won or lost. They wanted to go home too lol But this game didn't really matter that much anyways. We were still going to go to play-offs win or lose(which btw I am VERY excited about). We get to take charter buses!! So Friday needs to come soon.


I've recently gotten into reading my daily horoscope and I must say it is really interesting. I'm not really a firm believer of horoscopes but I love reading them because they entertain me. My used-to-be best friend is a pretty hardcore zodiac believer. Nothing wrong with that of course. She kind of got me into looking at my horoscope every now and then. My sign fits me pretty well, Leo/Cancer. What's your sign?



I've lost a lot of close friends in my life; My best guy friend from NC, my sista from anotha mister from here, and my other sista from anotha mister in NC(we actually just lost contact) But everything happens for a reason. We've made plenty of memories that I will cherish for quite some time. One of them actually runs their own blog. And although she doesn't like me anymore, she's one hell of a writer. I like to read her posts when I'm bored. They are actually really good and the content is great. So if you want(which you should), you should check out her blog:



She incorporates a lot of pictures in her posts and it's really awesome how relevant they are. So check it out. 


Have a safe night and dream big :)

C'est la Vie
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe