Monday Blues

11:29 AM

Don't you just love mondays? Yea me neither. 


Mondays aren't actually the problem. It's school...it's always school lol I just can't wait to graduate high school, just to go back to school in August. But hey, more freedom. You get to wear what you want, and you get to basically do what you want. I am going to be carrying around a penny board everywhere I go. Faster commute. I know the first week and a half of my freshman college year, I am going to be hustling and bustling to get to all my classes. Freshman frenzy. It'll wear off eventually. Words cannot explain how nervous I am. Deadlines are in a few weeks and after that, it's a long waiting game. Wondering if I'll get accepted and whatnot. That's gotta be worse than the applying itself. If you are a senior in high school going through the same as I am, you are not alone. I just really hope that I get accepted to the University of Tennessee. I'd probably cry if I didn't. But hey, whatever happens happens. Just gonna go with the flow and see where life takes me.

Have a wonderful day and Happy Senior Week!

C'est la Vie
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe