Fre$h Friday

10:45 PM

Aloha!! It is finally fridaayyy! I think its safe to say that I have had a pretty good week, aside from a few jelly bitches. But it's all good. 


We had a football game today, and we won bitcheesss! 31 to 21. So guess who's goin to play-offs? WE ARE! I cannot explain how happy I was. The bus drive back home consisted of jamming out and sleeping. I'm am super super tired. Wherever you are in the world rn, I hope you had as good of a night as I did. 

(I am very aware that this post will be posted on saturday for me. lol it's friday somewhere.)

I've been kicking myself to try and finish all these college applications. All i've gotta do is send in my test scores, transcripts and pay those stupid app fees. Then I can just sit back and pray that I get into my #1 uni. I want to go to University of Tennessee, Knoxville. That place is the love of my life <3 besides pizza, money, and Kenny of course lol



Music
Steal My Girl by One Direction <3<3<3

App
Kardashian (sorrynotsorry lol)


Book
How to Love by Katie Cotugno


I hope you like these recommendations. And if you get sucked into the Kardashian game, I am terribly sorry XD


Advice of the day: Stop worrying about those fake bitches. People come and go in your life, and that's normal. They may have been your 'best friend', but in the end, they may not have really been your friend to begin with. So forget them. I'll be your friend, your REAL friend <3

this will be our bff badge :)

This week actually flew by pretty fast, thank god. Hope you all had a good week and have a wonderful weekend!

C'est la Vie
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe