Let's not make any rash decisions...

4:21 PM

Somebody call the mother effing SWAT team cuz this ish is real. My school was on major lockdown today. No one in the hallways, extra authority, and eyes following you everywhere. And it's all because of the app Yik Yak, which is an app where you post random, "anonymous" comments(you should know that nothing is ever really anonymous).

This whole thing started right after the first bell rang. The principal made a huge announcement about how there was a serious threat going around on Yik Yak directed toward the school. I didn't think too much on it because Yik Yak has a bunch of crazy stuff written on it. He offered a $500 award for anybody who knew who was posting that stuff. After he mentioned the money, I was like 'ey homegirl could use the extra monayyy'. But then I was like 'wait, I don't know anyone who would write something like that'. 

3rd period comes around and we are in there quietly taking a test, when all of a sudden, we hear the principal screaming his head off at somebody in the hallway. He was getting louder and louder. I could just imagine his face looking like this:

Then, I heard another voice, of a student, yelling back at him. By then, I was like 'hory shet...we're gonna die...'

My heart was literally about to pound out of my chest. I hate when people yell like that. After a while it got really quiet. After 3rd period, I went up to my friend Trev and asked him if he knew what had happened. Turns out the whole shebang happened in his classroom. He said that the principal and like 4 police officers busted into the classroom asking to speak with the 'suspect'. He thought they were talking to him. I'm pretty sure he almost sharted his pants XD They pulled the actual person out and they started screaming. That's some crazy ish, to have this happen right in front of you. If I was him, I would've ran the second I could.

Like see you losers later. I need to live to die another day lol By the time I got to 5th period, everyone was talking about it. Everyone was on edge and whatnot. There were teachers standing at every crevice of the school. This was some prison kind of ish, but it was understandable. My french teacher was acting as if nothing happened. Like bish, no one wants to learn while this ish is going on. In my gut, I kind of knew nothing was really going to happen, but there's always that little feeling of 'what if'. I was going to lunch next(which is where the shooting was 'supposed' to happen), and once I got there, all I saw was authority. Every authority figure under the sun was in that lunch room. I wouldn't be surprised if the SWAT team was hovering over the school or waiting to bust through the roof lol At that point, I was like 'well hell, this is really happening'. So I got checked out of school, along with more than half the student body. I'm pretty sure the school had parents calling up the wazoo. 

I've never been this close to a school shooting and I hope I never have to come this close again. In all seriousness, this situation isn't something to joke about. If you know someone or see someone suspicious, do not hesitate to report it. But to sum all of this up, today was a pretty...hectic day, I should say. 

I hope you guys had a much better day than I did. Stay awesome my babies<3

Viva la Vida
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe