#DigitourSlayBells

8:52 AM

Happy Thursday everyone! This week has flown by pretty fast, I suppose. 


Anyways, I have some really good news.. As you may or may not know, #DigitourSlayBells is going on and I really wanna go. People like Andrea Russet, Kenny Holland(bae<3), Sammy Wilk(also bae), Brent Rivera, Trevor Moran(my queen, besides Tyler Oakley), and Lohanthony(Del Rey) will be there. Obviously there will be more awesome people but I'll leave that up to you to look up the rest lol . The closest event is in Orlando, I think, and I live in Alabama.... 8 hours, 8 ratchet hours of driving.

So what me and my friend are trying to do is raise money to buy plane tickets so we don't have to drive. We both need to raise about $300 each AND find an adult to accompany us. I also need to be extra good at home and school because the event is on a school day. And for the event, I'd be out of school for 2 days. So I need to have good grades and take my work with me. Lord knows how much I want to go to this thing. So I'm going to be babysitting, selling my products, doing work around the house, and asking my dad for money. We have to raise money by December so we have time to buy plane tickets and find an adult. Crossing my fingers I get to go.



I just downloaded the app Keek on my phone and now I'm wondering why I did. I first downloaded it in 2011 to watch the little videos the guys from the Janoskians post. But I deleted it because I thought it was lame. Basically, Keek is just like Vine, except you have like 32 seconds to film instead of 6. So I thought 'maybe I can get myself out there a little more with this app'. I want to try and get more people to read my blog, so I'm going to be talking about my blog in some of the videos. Also sometime in the future, I'm going to be making YouTube videos. I already have a few ideas of what my first few official videos would be: a thrift store haul, a daily essentials video, and a christmas haul. Things like that.

 I'm actually quite excited to be doing all of this, but I'm nervous as well because posting videos online could go 2 ways. I could either get a decent amount of views and eventually become more popular, or I could barely get any views and just be an internet nobody. But I'm hoping I will atleast be half a somebody. Fingers crossed, as usual. If you want to find me on keek(I don't really have many 'interesting' videos up yet), my username is sillychey97


So, whether you are at school or at home, enjoy the rest of your day :)

C'est la Vie
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe